As much as I love my yogi ways, I have not been able to bring myself to vegetarianism. I am clearly an omnivore at heart. Just in time to celebrate a certain fashionista’s birthday, March is Steak Month in Philadelphia! Eight of the city’s premiere steakhouses have put together a 3-course $50 prix-fixe menu, available Sunday through Thursday until March 31st.
Where’s the beef? The following restaurants are participating:
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse, 111 S. 17th St.
- Delmonico’s Steakhouse at the Hilton, 4200 City Ave.
- Morton’s the Steakhouse 1411 Walnut St.
- Palm, 200 S. Broad St.
- The Prime Rib, 1701 Locust St.
- Saloon Restaurant, 750 S. 7th St.
- Smith & Wollensky, 210 W. Rittenhouse Sq.
- Union Trust, 717 Chestnut St.
When your next carnivorous craving hits, head to one of Philly’s prime steak spots for a great deal on the juiciest meat in town (that’s what she said).